Submission period has not started.
The FotoVisura Grant is divided into two categories:
• The FotoVisura Grant for Outstanding Personal Project
• The Spotlight Grant for Outstanding Student Project
Requirements: You must agree to the Terms & Conditions as well adhere to the following:
• Must be an FV-member with an annual Standard or Plus account (http:/www.fotovisura.com/account/register)
• Complete your FV-Profile, including your Bio, CV+Contact Information
• Upload an album with your project to your FV-Profile
• Submit the album to The FotoVisura Grant or the Spotlight Grant
• Your personal project can be ongoing or recently completed (within the past 12 months)
• Image size: minimum 1000px on the longest dimension (14 inches @ 72 dpi)
• Include a written reflection, in first person, of at least 150 words in your Album’s text.
• Submit one ‘Album’ per photographer
• Submit a published or an unpublished album, if you do not want the work to be public
• An album may be submitted privately via your FV-Profile (more info)
IMPORTANT: When submitting a body of work, please have all your paper work up to date. FotoVisura does not obtain copyrights of your work without your prior consent. However, third party publications require signed releases from all persons who appear in the photograph submitted. We advice all photographers to have this prepared by the time you submit in case you are approached by a third party for the project submitted to the Grant and self-published in FotoVisura.com.